Friday, August 13, 2010

Potty....

I cannot understand why parents post on facebook and such that their children use the potty. We get it....whooo hooo....don't we all potty there at some point in our lives? And, for this parent having a hard time with potty training, I want to punch you in the head when I read how great Johnny is at peeing and pooping in the potty! I have vowed to never post potty progress any where online. However, since I use this blogg as a little journal, I am posting that Bella went #2 on the potty this morning! I was so excited! We called Daddy and Grandma Debbie to tell them. As I was talking to my mom, all excited about the poop, Bella peed her pants. I am in potty training hell! We have been trying to potty train since January. What am I doing wrong?

We are all cleaned up and ready to try try again! Wish us luck!

No comments: