Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rehearsal July 9, 2010

The groomsmen......
The Bridesmaids.....I am not sure where I am. I was late to the rehearsal, but these photos were taken with my camera......who knows!

The parents.....Mike Sr. Carol, Debbie, and Mike


My Mom's parents.....Bill and Florence



Mike and his sister Nikki

My mom and Zak


Bella was not sure about walking down the aisle so I helped her the first time

Steve(Best Man) and I......Bella was yelling "hi mommy"

Their first trip down the aisle
Bella playing with her really cool gifts from Aunt Michelle and Uncle Mike

Bella showing Carol and Sage what she received as a gift. Bella loves Sage. Sage is 5 and very sweet to Bella. Also in this photo is Maureen. She is more than a babysitter. She is like a mother's helper and we are very grateful for Maureen. She drove to Il to help with the kids all weekend!

Just a shot of some of the guests


Rehearsal Dinner



Grandparents and Aunt Denise and Uncle Dennis

No comments: