Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nashville

For Michelle's Bachelorette Party, myself and 5 others took her to Nashville for a weekend.
Friday night was Western Night. We began the night with dinner at Wild Horse Saloon. This is the first photo of the evening.
Michelle and I

Michelle and I looking pretty


The entire group. Left to Right.....Erica, Abby, Dee Ann, Michelle, Me, Miranda, and Angel

Michelle loving her party so far.....
Me and a pony

Angel and Miranda
Dee Ann and I....our cousin

Miranda, Michelle, Erica, and Dee Ann after a little line dancing

Michelle and I at "Cowboy Ugly".....I could not remember Coyote Ugly for anything and kept calling it "Cowboy Ugly"

Angel, Dee Ann, and Abby getting their groove on on the bar at Coyote Ugly
Michelle is riding her pony or something


The last photo of the night.....some how we actually look a lot better than we were!

We started Saturday night out with a game. We all bought Michelle a piece of clothing to spark up some fun in the bedroom. We did not sign the card telling her who they were from. She had to guess and if she guessed wrong she had to drink till the giver told her to stop. She and I were drinking together because she did not guess correctly for the gift our mom sent for her.

Holding up the stuff I bought her

Michelle and Abby on our way to "Sunset Grill"

The group on Saturday night. Saturday nights theme was a tropical one.


Michelle's (now) husband loves ice cream. Michelle found a place named "Mike's Ice Cream"

On Sunday we tried to go to Rainforest Cafe, but it was closed due to the flooding. We stopped at "Cooters" from Duke's of Hazard.

Michelle right before leaving town. I was really tired!


The girls pulling out. Michelle was 2 weeks from getting married~

No comments: