Monday, August 2, 2010

Michelle and Mike's Pre Reception

After the ceremony, we all boarded a Cavallo bus and got the party started.

Our Cousin Dee Ann and her husband Dustin.


Abby and Rich



Matt and Erica




Chris and Angel





Our favorite passenger






Steve and Miranda







Party Bus








Larry and I









Michelle










Mike and Michelle at Mary and Jeff's pre reception party.


Ewwww baby........



We were all starving and Mary made us an amazing spread. Thankfully we all made it with no spills!



Is she not just beautiful?




Ahhhhh......



Mike trying to help Michelle from getting her dress dirty


Hot!!!




You cannot see it, but Michelle made Mike wear a bib:)


Mary and Jeff built the light house and put in a fish pond for Mike and Michelle......the history behind....Mary and Jeff are very good friends' of my parents. They were never able to have children of their own, so Michelle and I became their kids too. For my wedding Mary and Jeff hosted the rehearsal dinner since Larry's parents were gone. The next day they had a party between our ceremony and reception. Mary and Jeff did some amazing landscaping for Larry and I. Some of the work was permanent, a forever reminder of Larry and I special day. Mary is an amazing cook, and she made a spread like you could not believe for Larry and I. Michelle and Mike's was no exception.


Mac....is another very good friend of my parents. He helped Mary and Jeff serve at both of our parties!



My super hot cousin in law:)



Too bad he is married to my sweet cousin:)



The host and hostess with the mostest!


Michelle and Jeff

My mom is so proud of me!

No comments: