Monday, August 2, 2010

Michelle and Mike's Wedding Reception

Michelle hand made all the candies on her cake.

The Groom's cake



Michelle and I enjoying the hand made candies.

Me, Michelle, and Amy


Michael and Ava



Garter removal



Me and our sweet Re Re


Mommy I have had NO NAP and I want to go home!!!!!



My dad is in the heating and air conditioning business. The hall's ac was not working, so this photo is only funny because dad could not figure out what was wrong with the air either.


1st Dance



Michelle surprised Mike with an ice cream cart at the reception!


Bella and Grandpa Mike dancing


My Uncle Pat and his girlfriend Ellen



Stephaine, Me, and Kristine



Greer and I



Mike singing and dancing the "Humpty Dance"


Michelle and Mike dancing the "Humpty"


I am a tad high maintenance and my parent's friends always tease me about it. This is their daughter Mallory and she is just like me!


Stacy and I

My Mom, Jeanne, David, me, and Tammy


"love shack"............drunk Jana



I am still singing "love shack"


Party bus on the way back to the hotel


Steve the bartender


Michelle and I on the party bus post reception


Party bus



Miranda the DJ


Michelle and I back at the hotel


And, one last goofy photo

The newly weds on the way to their first night together




They are so happy

Good night kids


We just were not ready for the party to be over......outside at the hotel......Angel and Chris

Angel and I

The outside party moved inside


Steve is done!


No comments: