Sunday, August 1, 2010

Benld Italian American Days

Benld Italian American Days is a festival in a near by town to my parent's house. I had not been since 2002. Since it was the weekend of Michelle's Shower, my parents, Michelle, Mike and I took Bella up for the evening. Bella and I riding "Dumbo"

Bella not so sure about he ducky ride

Bella and Aunt Michelle


Bella and Aunt Michelle riding the "horseys"

Grandpa Mike(afraid of heights), Bella and Uncle Mike on the Ferris wheel


Beep Beep....Bella on the firetruck

Bella the big girl on another ride all by herself

Gone fishing....this game cost me like $5 and she won a "great lil ball". Totally worth it....haha

Bella proudly carrying her cotton candy. She had no idea what cotton candy was but she was excited nonetheless

Aunt Michelle helping Bella with her first bite


Bella giving Aunt Michelle some

Uncle Mike, Bella, and Aunt Michelle

Grandpa and Bella dancing

No comments: