Sunday, February 7, 2010

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom.....1 Update

I was much more patient with the kids this week. For example, Nik remembered at 6pm on Sunday night he had a Science project due on Monday morning. He told me at 6:01pm and together we finished it about an hour later. I was boiling on the inside, but I CALMLY helped him and I think it turned out great! Example number 2. I had to pick up a gift certificate at Ashley Furniture on Monday. I wanted to run in and run out, but Bella wanted to sit on every couch between the checkout and the front door. I patiently let her play and you know what it did not make me late for anything and it was kindda fun!

I still have a lot of work to do on being a better wife. I tried hard this week, but not much to compliment myself on:(

I called a few people and I hope I was a good listener. I tried. I even called someone I have always found to be intimidating, but I have to work with her on Mardi Gras. I called her and found we have a lot in common. I am looking forward to building the relationship.

Mardi Gras is coming along and it will be a success!

I only lost 1.6 pounds this week, but I did cook healthy and I did not litter my body.

How was your week??

No comments: