Sunday, February 21, 2010

I really need to......

Put photos up....

Put away 3 weeks of clean clothes that are neatly still folded on the floor of my closet....

Buy Zak's 13th Birthday gifts....

Balance checkbooks....

Prepare a menu for the week....

Prepare my schedule for the week....

Post my "Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom"....

Call a few people back....

But, I am too lazy to do it again today! We just got home from Sikeston MO where we met my Mom, Dad, Michelle, Mike, Carla, and Grandma Mary Ann for Zak's birthday lunch. We just realized our washing machine is leaking and I HAVE to clean that mess up. Add to all of this that "we" (I put " " around it because she could have kept them till college as far as I was concerned) took Bella's pacis away on Friday night and she has not slept well since Thursday night as a result. Ahhhh.....I am having a glass of wine and tuning into the Olympics. Hope to post photos soon!

No comments: