Thursday, February 25, 2010

Way to go Zak!!!

Today Zak was inducted to the Beat Club at St. Ann. This club is a very exclusive club and it is an honor to be selected. The children have to maintain a 3.6 GPA, and show a high quality in Spirituality, Leadership, and Academics. Zak's birthday is today so this made it a little extra special for Zak and I.


The induction was a surprise to Zak and honestly to Larry and I too. I will not dwell on the past, but Zak had a hard time in 5th and 6th grade conduct wise. He has really turned over a new leaf. He has had the same group of boys as friends since we moved here. His friends' parents and us had the same feelings regarding the boys staying staying away from each other while at school. Honestly we rarely let them do stuff on the weekends together either.

The 4 of them have matured so much in the last 9 months it is a joy to be around them. They were really cute when it finally occurred to them why we(us parents) were all sitting together in church today.

I would post photos, but blogger will not allow me. I have been trying......hope to post some soon!

No comments: