Monday, February 15, 2010

Mardi Gras

I am tired........

I am sore........

I am glad it is over........

I am glad it all went well........

I had the best team of helpers there ever was for the event.........

My friends outside of school came to support me.......

We made our goal.......

We are all cleaned up......

Everyone had a great time......

Larry said I did such a great job I should think about doing it again.......

I will pray about the above, but I will keep looking for someone new to take it too.......

I learned a few things this weekend.....
1.) I am a pretty good event planner
2.) I am really organized despite what it may look like on the outside:)
3.) I have some really great friends
4.) I have the most supportive family


Thank you to everyone! Erin and Melissa, you will never know how much it meant to see you guys there!

No comments: