Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bella

Since my lasts post were less then creative, I decided to just post photos and captions in Bella's post. Enjoy!



Bella loved pulling her Valentine's Day cards out of the envelopes.
Nik playing with Bella

Bella helping Mommy fold the laundry....trying to make less work for me by putting Daddy's sock on.



Determined



Forget it I will just play with the sock



Bella playing with Louis at the Cimmino's Superbowl party. Yep, she plays with trucks and GI Joes....well rounded young lady!





Your Valentine's Day cards are still in my backpack....addressed, stamped, and ready to go....I just forgot to send....and by the way this was the best photo I got of the three of them....why can't they just sit, smile and be perfect for a quick moment for me to get a perfect photo??






Helping Daddy pull the car into the garage




This is the cutest outfit!






We went the a Pep Rally at the boys school. Bella kept walking up to the lady on the MC. She finally let Bella address the crowd. She babbled something and everyone clapped for her. She is well know at St. Ann not only among the staff but also the students!

2 comments:

Wendy Martin said...

Hi, love the blog's new look- very festive! Fun to see how all the family is doing. I can't believe Zak is going to be 12! That's crazy! Hope you guys are all having a good week so far. Congrats on the WW & PX90- stick with it- you're doing great!
Thanks for calling to check in on us this weekend- lets talk more soon.
XO
Wendy

Kelley said...

Love the updates! I still can't believe how much hair Bella has, beautiful. :)