Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nik

Nik always played hard despite the score!


Nik with the chocolates he made in SPARKS.


What can I say....anyone that knows this kid knows he is laid back easy going and a ball of energy! He can wear me out just watching him some days. He is just like his Daddy! So much at times it is scary. He is super bright and knows it. I know he thinks I am an idiot already!

He was recently asked to be in SPARKS at school. SPARKS is our gifted program. He loves it. He goes three days a week. Unlike Zak, he never tells me what is going on at school, but on SPARKS day I get the entire scoop.

He just finished up a VERY LONG basketball season....God bless them they lost every game. We considered it a good game if the score was within 20 pts of the other team. PAINFUL!! He had a good time though.

He loves Bella very much, but plays really rough with her. He just does not get how fragile she is. Bella loves him too, but I think sometimes he is overwhelming to her.

No comments: