Sunday, February 15, 2009

Larry and Jana's Happenings


Daddy helping Bella open Valentine's Day Cards



Since I have been a blogger slacker I thought I would post individual posts for the family verse one really long one....this gives my readers a chance to read what they want.


Larry is taking comp. finals this semester. He is really busy reading and studying, so our time is limited. He is doing a great job juggling both work and school. I know he is looking forward to his turnover this summer so he can be a full time student.

Last weekend Larry and I went to the boys Mardi Gras Auction/Dinner/Dance at St. Ann. We had a nice time, but did not "win" a thing this year.....oh well it cost us A LOT last year:)
I am back on the training kick. I am tired of being over weight and flabby. I do not have the courage to say how much I have to loose or how much I have lost, but I will say I am on my way. I feel like I am climbing straight up hill with no peak in sight, but I know I will get to the top of my hill soon. I am doing the "P90X" training DVD's and Weight Watchers. Neither are enjoyable, but I am starting to see results. Wish me luck that by summer I will be back to pre-Bella body.



No comments: