Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Labor Day

Cousins. About 57 photos later, here are the best two I snapped.
Bella was being a poop and would not smile for anything!

Dinner party on the deck at my parent's house.

They looked like they were on a date. They are soooo cute!




Bella at the lake.



Bella asked me to take a picture of my Reef's and hers.

Brennan wake boarding and putting on a show for Bella! Poor kid was so tired after we took Bella in the boat to see him.

My desperate attempt to catch him doing a flip.

Does my face not tell you how much I love being on the boat? It was cool that night, so I made Bella wear a light weight jacket. She wanted to wear her swim suit cover up as her cape.


I love love love riding in the boat!

This is possibly one of the sweetest young men I know. He is 21 and look at his face as he is allowing Bella to drive the boat. He was all about playing around with her. He is a very well raised young man despite the bandanna on his head and the long hair:) His momma was riding him hard for those two things. I reminded her that he and his roommate were at the lake with her and her husband over the long weekend instead of being at school parting. I think the long hair and bandanna can be over looked. What do you think?

Brinna and Anitta. We were at the lake showering Brinna and Rick.

A house divided. Momma is a Cards fan:( and daddy's a Cub fan! Guess what I will be getting lil Ricky for Christmas?


Look at those sad brown eyes. My poor lil gal.
July 2000 I brought this sweet baby girl home to
my parent's house. My roommate Sara and I
thought we could take care of her. Well, things did not work out like we hoped for, so I ended up taking her to my mom and dad so she could be given up for adoption. She was adopted by the best mom and dad ever. She is getting up there in age and is starting to have some health issues. When I was home she had just had a number of kidney stones removed for the second time in 18 months. I was pretty sure I would never see her alive after I left on Labor Day. However, once again, our lil trooper proved me wrong and rallied back! She is doing great mom and dad say!
I tried to do all my photos like the above one, but it is too much work. Back to the old ways.

No comments: