Friday, September 24, 2010

Football in the Morning, Football in the Evening, Football......Football.....Football.....all the Time

Fall is a very busy time for any parent. School starts which means homework. Extras such as football and swim start which means moms get our taxi lights out and run the kids here there are everywhere. And, lastly bedtimes become very important again, so we feel like we are racing against the clock all the time.
The Kennedy's are no exception to this scenario. We have been running crazy since the first of Aug, but in all honesty I enjoy it. There are times I am really tired, and need a day to recharge but I like running the boys to their activities. I like to watch the football team mature on the field and I like to watch Zak beat his times in swimming at meets. So, the fact that in a week football will be over, I am a tad sad to see it go. It is fun to see your kids friends parents' nightly and chat with them. I feel like I am in this game of parenting with lots of other people. This year I have learned to depend on other moms to help me out. This season has been fun. Enjoy the photos of proof!



Walk through the day before a game.
Warm up

Nik is the one in the gray shorts


Sprints.......



The Colts lil cheerleader!




Down.....Set....Hut


Hit him!
Nik is about to turn, he is the point of the triangle of the three in blue
Nik is in the middle of this photo

Good game buddy! Does he not look mature in this photo?

Tired kiddo!


Good game boys! We lost 6-0.


Coach giving the boys a pep talk after their loss.

No comments: