Friday, September 24, 2010

Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Mike Came to Visit

Last weekend we had a football game on Friday night, swim meet on Saturday, swim meet Sunday morning, and football game Sunday afternoon. My parents decided to come down because they would get to see the kids do a lot over the weekend. Some how the boys successfully dodge any picture with my parents last weekend. Note to self.....that will not happen again.



Who is the cutest baby in Bartlett?
Bella! My mom gave Bella a bath every night she was here. What a treat for mom and Bella!

When I was a little girl my dad did this with me.....one for the money....two for the show.....three to get ready......and four to GOOOOOOOO! I loved it and now so does Bella. I am so happy my parents are healthy enough to still do stuff like this with my kids.



Bella begs papa to do it 100 times in a row. Of course my dad does!


Grandpa helping Bella with her batting stance. Notice she has high heal princess shoes on. Oh, please do not become a girly girl!





Swing and a........miss:(


Following Grandpa to the back yard so they could play more. Bella and I were playing pirates on the play piece and my dad asked if I ever worry what the neighbors think of me? Nope, I worry more about letting opportunities go to play with the kids. He agreed that was best:)


Mommy and Bella taking a rest.

No comments: