Saturday, October 10, 2009

Really, it has been a month since I updated????

A week ago, Nik fell ill. He had every symptom of Swine, so we are going with it being Swine. Monday, Zak fell ill to Swine. He is my kid that gets sick and is 10 times more sick as most people that have the same thing. He ended up at the doctors on Wed. with the onset of pneumonia. He is a lot better today! Friday, Bella got Swine. She was the only child(at this house) with a confirmed case and hers is bad enough she received Tham-a-flu! I am still working full time and the boys are still playing football. So, please excuse me for not updating sooner. I am going to update with words then I will post a just photos post.

Sept18-20th was spent in St. Louis for Larry's oldest Brother's 60th Birthday Party. It was nice to see all of his family. We also squeezed in some time to see my family.

Sept26-29th. My Mom, Dad, Grandma R, Randy, and Stella came down to see Zak and Nik play football. They all came in on Saturday afternoon and stayed till Mon. We had a really packed house, but it was a lot of fun! The boys were really excited they had so many people at their games! BTW this weekend was Larry and I's 6th Anniversary. We had a nice weekend of being parents.
On Sunday night of this weekend, my babysitter called and said she needed to go to Tupelo MS with her husband to find an apartment(he is moving there with his job). She and the kids will move when their house sells. Well, she was really the only person I had to watch Bella, so I was in a bind. Thankfully my Mom was here. She helped me pack Bella up and took Bella home with her and Dad on Mon.

Oct2-4th The unexpected trip to Grandma and Grandpa's left me driving to Illinois on Sat. morning to pick Bella up. It was a really fast trip but it was nice to see my family for a little while. This is the same weekend Nik fell ill with Swine.....the last week was a whirlwind.

Life in general is good at our house. Bella is changing so fast. She will be 2 in a few weeks. My goodness where did 24 months go? She is saying a lot more these days. Some of my favorites are:
Any Name......r you?
My go bye bye...peeese!
Mommy my yuv you!
Mybath...peese
NOOOOOOO to everything
Ashes ashes fall down....when she wants you to play that with her.
My cook when she wants you to play with her and her kitchen set
ooooooo.....for her monkey(she also scratches under her arms)
GOOOO Zak(at his games)
GOOOO Nik (at his games)
She will yell.....lalalala when we pass the church she goes to Kindermusic
She will yell......paaaaaa when we pass the gym she goes to or her favorite park

I have found a new sitter for her. Her name is Ms. Laura and is just as wonderful as Ms. Ann. I took Bella there yesterday for 3 hours as a trial run and they both did great. I will be sad to see Ann move, but I understand.

Nik is doing really well in school. He tries really hard in football. I feel like he is not getting a fair chance at playing, but such is life. He is still in Scouts, so he keeps Larry and I very busy.

Zak is doing really well is school too. He has matured so much since last year. It is very much for the better. He has become very concerned about his school work and being on time. I have really enjoyed seeing this change in the last few months.

Football ends in a week, so no more excuses for a month between posts.

No comments: