Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins

Since the flu hit the high road and left us all well we have been.......

Playing with brooms in the kitchen.......I was told that if you stood a broom up in your kitchen on Oct. 9,2009 and faced it North it would stand on its own. We tried it and low and behold it did! Pretty cool don't ya think.....

Mommy and Bella one morning before work. Yes, I said morning. We are all so use to the routine, we are able to have some down time every morning before we leave for work and school.
Bella will say Mommy "cheese peeese" and that is my indication to get the camera out. She will pose like the top and bottom photos. Once I snap she runs over to "see"! She is me through and through!


Looks like a lil tea pot:)



This is Bella and Calen. Calen is sporting her Hanna Montana/Mile Cirus look. Calen was headed to Mile's concert when this was taken! I cannot wait for Bella to want to do stuff like go to concerts all decked out!

Bella is enjoying a tea party with her friend "Wa Wa Wallace". Wallace is the granddaughter to one of my friends from school. She and Bella have a blast together.


Wa Wa paaaay! Peese???


Here is my lil monkey sporting a super cute new fall outfit! Wish I could revamp my wardrobe entirely every season!



Mommy and Bella at the Pumpkin Patch.

Heading out to look for pumpkins.

Nik and Bella posing with their pumpkins. Nik bent down to be closer to Bella and she had to do exactly what Nik did. She insisted on carrying her own pumpkin but would continually huff and say ewwww....heavy!


I got it Mommy!


My lil pumpkins! My boys are such good sports!

We made it out! I was up for a challenge, so I headed into a corn maze with all three kids and the boys leading the way!









































No comments: