Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What have we been up to????

Not much really. Why have I not posted in two weeks? Not sure, but here ya go....a sneak peak into the Kennedy's last three weeks minus my cousins visit because I am too lazy to download the photos:) Look for them tomorrow!

Celebrating Nik's 10th Birthday! Yep, June 3rd my little Man turned 10. I have two kids in double digits....am I really that old??

Bella eating a breadstick at "Olive Garden" for Nik's Birthday.

Nik enjoying his cake. I was lazy Mom and did not make the poor kid a cake. He is not really into a lot of attention so I did exactly what he asked for this year. He wanted to eat at "Olive Garden" and he wanted $$$ put in his checking account.....yep he is only 10!

We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Rossetto. Here Bella is "helping" Grandma with her e mail.

Me and the current Miss Black Diamond Days after the parade. 11 years ago I was that thin too:) This photo really shows how FAT I am! After seeing it, I have hit it hard....

Me in the parade. Dad was affraid it was going to rain(it poured on us on the way to the parade) so he thought leaving the top on the Vet was best:) Hey I was lucky I got to ride in it:)

My Mom has a photo just like this of my sister and I.....at least I think I have seen it before.

Bella on the horse. She was petting it the entire ride....she is so sweet!

















1 comment:

Kelley said...

Will loves those breadsticks too. Cute pics!