Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashback Friday

After all her healthy eating for the last year, Bella has the strength the keep up with me while I do P90X.....
Bella working out with Mommy. She loves to get out my 1lb weights and act like she is doing what I am doing. She is pretty good....she does push-ups, squats, curls, ect. This is activity that actually keeps her interest for more than 5 minutes. She likes it and like that I am getting to spend even my workout time with her.....well maybe:)

Sunday is a big day for Bella and I. My wonderful parents are taking the kids to their house for a week alone. You read that right, Larry and I will be at home for a week without the kids. I have not be away from Bella overnight since she was born. My Mom is a fantastic Mommy and can probably do a better job with Bella than I, but selfishly I like keeping her to myself. I am sure I will shed many tears on Sunday as I drive away from her, but I know she is in good hands. Plus, she needs to get to know my Mom and Dad without me around. I have a long list of to-dos and I am looking forward to going full speed ahead to accomplish all of them. At the top of the list, Bella 1st year scrapbook....I am only 8 months behind:)
I will let you know how Sunday goes. Keep us in your prayers.....it is a big week for me and Bella!
Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

Wendy Martin said...

You're going to be fine. It's a big step, but you need it and she'll have a ball with her grandparents. Call me on your way home on Sunday if you need an ear to cry to!
Love ya,
W