Monday, June 1, 2009

Week in Branson Through Photos

We went to Branson last week for our Family Vacation. We choose Branson because it was close to home and it looked like fun. It was fun, not a place I will choose to go to again soon, but it was fun to get away and just be together! All captions in this post will be for the photo above it.The first full day we were in town we took the kids to an area called the Landing. It was a little area of outdoor shopping. Here Bella is helping me pick out the candles she wants me to buy.
She really did this on her own and I actually caught it.
She wanted to walk like this all the time. When Larry and I tried to hold her hand she would yell NOOOOO and point to the boys.
Zak playing with Bella at the outdoor playground.
My little Cardinal fan....
Zak asked me to pose like this for him. He really got a kick out of the sign. He wanted to buy a pillow at this store and was really disappointed when he told them he was a Cardinal fan and they did not give him a discount either. He did not understand the sign.
We went to a cave and Bella decided as soon as we got down into it she wanted nothing to do with the cave. Neither did I, but since I had never been in a cave Larry graciously took Bella out and let me stay down with the boys. I am glad I stayed, but again not something I will be wanting to set out to do again soon. The above photo is Bella in a maze at the cave.
Something they call "bacon" rocks in a cave.
The boys and I in the cave.
Corvette and tricked it all out.


While Nik was making the car Zak, Bella and I went to Build a Bear to make a bear for Bella. Since she loves doggies it was no surprise she choose a dog.
Bella is picking the heart for her doggie.
Putting the heart in doggie.
Washing the doggie.
Bella typing her info on the computer.
Bella telling Mommy to get back she's got it:)
Almost done....
Finally finished. Bella thought letting the dog ride in her stroller was pretty cool. She even had to strap doggie in.

The kiddos enjoying a snack at Silver Dollar City.
My cousin was in Branson for his Senior Trip. We ran into him at Silver Dollar City so he rode with Larry and the boys for most of the day. Here the boys are riding "Wildfire".
The boys with some silly folks at Silver Dollar City.
The boys riding the Log Flume.

Bella playing in the kiddie area at Silver Dollar City.
Nik climbing a palm tree at the Butterfly Palace.
Bella sitting in the butterfly chair.
Mommy and Bella in the butterfly chair.
My little family at the Butterfly Palace.
Wait here I come......
Bella at her first Krispy Kreame.
Getting her first Krispy Kreame.
Yummy!

The kiddos enjoying a warm glazed doughnut.
I have a few more photos to add, but I am done for the night. Hope you enjoyed!















3 comments:

Wendy Martin said...

Looks like you had a really fun trip. Anxious to hear all about it. Let's talk later this week when Ally and I are home from CA.
XOXO
Wendy

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!
Great picture taking skills on the rollarcoaster!

Kelley said...

Looks like a fun vacation. Does this kid eat anything besides sugar?? ;)