Monday, August 24, 2009

Through Mom's Lense

We have been really busy the last three weeks! Enjoy!


Bella being one of the boys.
E-Ling and I at their House Warming Party. It was a HOT night and we were really busy so this is the only shot from the night! Great Party!

This photo reminds me of Sesame Street.


Bella and I reading before bed.

All three kiddos at the Botanical Gardens.

Bella cleaning at the Botanical Gardens. This girl loves to clean!

Bella crawling through a "sewer" drain.


All three kiddos in the giant bird's nest at the Botanical Gardens.

Bella heading down the slide.

The boys walking.



Bella feeding the fish.


The next few photos are from Larry's Hail and Farewell. This is his Captain singing a silly NPC song.


Me, Allison, and Melissa

Bella telling Grace bye-bye.

Larry and I being presented his award.


Bella too worried about eating a cookie to watch Daddy.


Daddy receiving his gift from his best buddy Rob. It was a cubical so Larry will remember all the good times at NPC:)



Larry, Rob, Amanda, and I


Bella calling St. Ann to tell them Zak and Nik are not ready to come back to school.


All 3 of my boys on their 1st day of school.

Best looking, smartest, sweetest, funniest boys in Jr.High at St. Ann.

Bella kisses the dog on Mrs. Peeney's door.

Bella was really sad that Daddy and the brothers went back to school, so I took her to the park.

Weeeeee!




My friend Rose was at the park with her doggie Shadow. Bella loves Shadow!

Bella and I had a play date at the Children's Museum on Thurs. Here she is shopping.


Good choices......


Bella and Brayden playing like chickens.

Bella and Grace on the stage.

Bella dancing in the disco room.



# 79 and#80 appeasing their mom.



Zak, Nik, Sean, and Jacob before the first game on Sat. Again....just appeasing me:)


Daddy and Bella at the pool for what will be the last time this season.



Bella taking all the boys pool balls.

No comments: