Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday

****Warning....tired Mom on the keys.....lots of run-on sentences****

It is not me sitting at Acura with a screaming 21 month old. Nope, not me trying to get the MDX all ready for the next 12 weeks I am going to be working full time. And yes, she has screamed so hard and for so long (2 hours and counting) she has puked on me twice!



It is not me ready to have a complete melt down with her.



It is not me that has packed 100 things to do into this week. Nope, I did not save it all for this last week before I return to work.



It is not me that wanted "something A LITTLE different" this time with my highlights. Nope not me that came out looking like a bleached skunk!



It is not me that washed an ink pen in Larry's shorts this week and ruined a load of light clothes.

It is not me that cried all the way home from school last week (only the first 2 days) because Zak is in Jr. High this year.

It is not me that had 3 meetings last week at school, 4 nights of football practice and an all day of football on Sat. Nope, not me that was so tired Sat afternoon I slept for 2.5 hours.

It is not me that successfully cooked dinner (and a healthy one at that) every night last week!



It is not me that cried as I tried to get chocolate mouse out of the carpet and off Bella's Pottery Barn chair last night. Nope not me that had to clean up the mess after Nik who knows there is no food upstairs took chocolate mouse upstairs, did not want the rest of it so he left it in reach of Bella so she painted my carpet and her chair. I may have cried, but I did not yell. Not once, I calmly told Nik no more food upstairs....sent him out of the room and proceeded to cry:)



It was not me that took the family to the pool on Sun and had a blast!!



It was not me that wishes summer was not over yet.

No comments: