Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday

It will be a year in Oct since the Trent's left. I am not sure there are more than 2 or 3 days a week that go by without someone in the house mentioning them. This photo is Grace helping me one day when I had all 6 of the kids. This is Bella enjoying that ice cream from Tues night. She is like her mama loves some ice creamy goodness!
Have a good weekend everyone. This is our last weekend of the summer. My heart is heavy today knowing my buddies are going back to school. They are heading into 5th and 7th grade. I feel like I just dropped them off in 2nd and 4th. Mother time; can I have some time back? Join us in praying this weekend that they both do well academically and socially. That they remember who they are and that they are loved just for being them. We pray that they know Jesus in their hearts and they can say "no" to the devil. We pray God watches over St. Ann and keeps our school safe. We lastly pray for all our teachers new and past that they have the stamina to make it till May.


No comments: