Monday, January 5, 2009

Colorado Update # 2

Bella after a long day of sledding
Bella fell asleep on the way to the car

She is such a big girl



Daddy pushing her down the hill



Bella loved the snow



Bella looking cute in her snow gear
Where we going Magellan??

Zak "ridin'" the Mtn.



Mom and Zak stopping for a photo

Nik showing off his skills
Ok, so I lost my patients and did not get any photos uploaded....sorry! Hope you enjoyed them today:)
I am not feeling creative, so I will not bore you with mindless typing:) We had a great time on our trip and look forward to next year.
The boys are back at school, Larry at work and Bella and I are trying to surive her cutting her top two teeth.
Love to you all!



















2 comments:

Kelley said...

That 3rd picture down is so hilarious! Looks like a fun time.

Wendy Martin said...

Great pics Jana! Can't wait to talk and hear more about your trip. Happy New Year!