Thursday, January 1, 2009

Colorado Update #1

We arrived in Durango Co late afternoon on Saturday. It was two long days of driving, but the kids did really well considering. Bella had a few little melt downs, but all in all she was fabulous.

Saturday night we had dinner at a little Mexican Cafe and went to bed early. Bella had slept in the car a lot on Saturday, so by 3am I was walking the halls with her. She was wide eyed and bushy tailed till about 6am. By then I was awake and could not go back to sleep. Needless to say I skipped skiing on Sunday.

Monday I made up for missing Sunday! I will never come to the Mountain this out of shape again! Despite my legs killing me I had a great time. The boys are really good little boarders, and I was finding it was me this year that had a hard time keeping up with them.

Tuesday was a repeat of Monday except Larry came to the Mountain and Mom stayed home with Bella. Bella loves all the special attention. Tuesday was a tough day because I was still sore from Monday. Thus, I took Wednesday off for a little shopping:)

Today we spent the day with the kids. We went sledding and just hung out. It was very relaxing. Enjoy the photos!

Happy New Year!

No comments: