Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It Has Been Awhile....

I am so far behind in posting, I am not even going to try to back date everything I have missed.

So, I am picking up from today.  Today was Bella's first day of "big girl school".  She had been so excited.  If she asked me once a day she asked me 100 times a day if it was time for her to go to school.  Today finally arrived and she was so excited....right up to arriving at school! 

She woke up and got herself dressed. She helped me pack her lunch and we were off!  We arrived at school, I took her picture and she told me she had changed her mind about going to school.  I was nervous too, but I kept smiling and assured her she was going to be fine.  She cried a little, but was fine by the time I left the room.  She was sound asleep when I picked her up.  Once she woke up, I asked how it went......she said it was good but she did not think she needed to go back again:) 

I think I finally have my technology issue with blogger worked out.  Look for more posts more often!

No comments: