Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hotel.....Show and Tell.....and Farmer B....

This is too cute not to post.....Bella got in the car after school and told me she had to bring a hotel to school on Thursday. I was a bit confused by this, so I took a look at the note in her backpack. She meant Show and Tell!







This summer Bella wanted to plant carrots with her Daddy like Caillou did.  So, Larry bought the seeds and they planted them.  They did not do so hot, but on Sunday we made a big deal out of picking them and feeding them to the deer.  On Mon we saw some deer eating "them" (actually it was the corn Larry put out, but she never needs to know that). She said to me, "mommy I wish I was a deer so I could eat my yummy carrots!" She is so fun right now!!  I am always amused by what she comes up with!