Sunday, November 29, 2009

Maybe I will use the camera as a source of income.....what do you think??

Wednesday a mom at school mentioned her family wanted to get photos taken while a good majority of them were in town. I volunteered to take some for them and I think they turned out well. I really did not intended to use the camera for a source of income, but after Saturday I just may start advertising my services. I enjoyed the hour I was with everyone and I made enough to cover the first payment on the camera! Take a look and let me know if you would hire me....Wendy and Kelly you are the only ones that read this:)
























4 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you did a great job Mrs. Jana! I say GO for it! Its always nice to have that little extra money.

Wendy Martin said...

Not too shabby! I'd totally hire you! Wish we lived closer so I could take you up on it!

Kelley said...

They look good. I know the family was thrilled to have pics of all of them together like that. :)

Chandra said...

The photos look GREAT! Your trip to Disney looks like a blast too!!! Memories the kids will have for a lifetime! :)