Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dog Gone Fun Halloween Weekend

Aunt Mary decided to spend her last weekend in the states with us this past weekend, so our Halloween weekend was extra special. Bella had a blast "trick or treating" on Saturday night. She would walk up to a door ring the bell and give it her best shot at saying "trick or treat". We would then tell her to say thank you by saying "say thank you Bella", she would literally say "thank you Bella". All the houses in our neighborhood got a kick out of her. Her brothers were hotdogs, and a big hit.
I bought Bella something for her birthday. It came in a box filled with packing peanuts. Here she is right after I dumped them on her.
She loved to throw them in the air!

It is snowing!


Yah!!! This kept her entertained forever on Saturday.


She would climb in the box and say "Bella's house".

Bella and Aunt Mary. Bella was a "goggie", so I bought some cat ears for me.....just being silly. As soon as Bella saw my ears she had to have them. Here she is in the "goggie" costume and my ears.



Our lil puppy


How cute is this lil puppy?


Miss Ann, Ginger, and Bella




We said so long to Mary this morning and got busy doing stuff around the house. I got all the Halloween decorations put away and all my Thanksgiving decorations out. Our laundry is done and the checkbooks balanced. Now off to iron at least enough sutff to get me through the week.




No comments: