Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Photos Worth Sharing

The kids and G-Ma playing in the snow
Bella helping the boys build a snowman

Mommy pick it up I am holding my baby


Bella sits on the Boppy and feed her baby


Bella's newest toy.....don't look Wendy:)

Bella and her "LaLa". LaLa is the daughter of a friend of mine that will be working as a Mother's Helper for us this summer. We are breaking her in slowly after school.


Bella loves my cell phone so I bought her one at the Disney Store a few weeks ago that looks like a pink Razor. It is the Disney Princess' and they talk to her. She loves it and walks around all day "talking" on it, carrying her purse and baby.....like mother like daughter!

I made spaghetti recently and let Bella have some....she loved it!



Yummy!

Bella in Nik's Navy sweatshirt!









1 comment:

Wendy Martin said...

Fun to see all the new pictures! I'm so jealous that you guys got so much snow- we didn't even get 1/2 an inch- just a bunch of ice.
Glad you're feeling better and that Zak's party was a success!
XO
Wendy