Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kravanya Wedding

Cake....

Uncle Mike, Aunt Shshee and Bella....Bella and Uncle Mike are practicing their silly faces for Uncle Mike and Aunt Shshee's wedding.


Look at that big girl eating. She is getting so big!

Bella and Ellie dancing.

Bella really cutting a rug.
Bella playing at the table with her two of her favorite buddies.

Nick and Stacy.



The Mr. and the Mrs.


Last weekend the kids and I headed to Il for a wedding. My sister's friend from high school was to be married on Saturday. I did not get to go to the wedding, but Bella and I did go to the reception. It was beautiful! Words nor photos can really depict the beauty of it all.


I really enjoy getting to go home for events like Lynne's wedding. It gives me reasons to drive home and see my family for a day. My sister, Mike, and I were able to hang out for a good amount of time because my mom took Bella home around 8pm. Lynne is my friend Nick's sister. Nick's wife and I have become friends through him so Stacy and I also had a chance to catch up. Despite leaving early, Bella had a great time at the reception too. She danced a lot when she was not following "Princess Lynn" around.


The boys stayed at my Grandma Rossetto's house. Needless to say she treated them like she treated me growing up and they were spoiled all night!




No comments: