Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Readers!

We are looking forward to 2010. This year will bring me my 30th Birthday(Jan), Zak will hit the official age of a teenager(Feb), (hopefully) March will find us in Norfolk visiting friends for Spring Break, my baby Sister will get married(July 10), the followinfg week will find us in San Diego for my niece's wedding, the boys will enter their last year at St. Ann, we will move to to Annapolis in August(maybe??????), Bella will hopefully potty train, loose the paci and the bottle, and before we know it 2010 will be over!

2009 has been a great year. I hope this finds you all looking forward to a great year. I hope all your dreams for the year are met!

Happy New Year,
Jana and Crew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah! i'm tired reading all that. i'll call you sometime next week!!!